Thursday, July 14, 2011

My New Bicycle.

I got a bicycle!!! I haven't had one since I was probably 8. Seriously. Well this year brad has really gotten into cycling, and I thought "what the heck... I could be a cyclist too!" So we went to the bicycle shop and picked out an amazing Comfort bike - the Trek Navigator 2.0 WSD in charcoal. And I love it. It came in while my mom was here and I got to ride it quite a bit that week. We also got a bike trailer to pull Colton in, and it's so stinkin' cute. He is really adorable in it and loves looking at everything passing us in a faster-than-walking/running pace.

And bonus - it's great exercise. I have lost 2 lbs since getting this bike (don't laugh - 2 lbs is an accomplishment to me! LOL).

Double bonus - it is so fun for Brad and I to go on evening rides together. We only go probably 5 or so miles, and we don't do a crazy fast pace -more of a pace where we can chat as we ride side-by-side. I have fallen in love. If only we lived close enough to a grocery store that I could get a basket and bike there when we needed just a few things. But alas - walmart is probably 8 miles away and through some streets that are too busy for me to feel comfortable pulling the baby on.

Check the link out so you can see a photo of my adorable bike!! :)


1 comment:

  1. sweet bike! i got a new one 2 years ago and havent had much of a chance to ride it. time to bust it out! if only we were closer!

    ReplyDelete