Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Recap!

Well... how many times will I say this? I am bad at keeping up with my blog. Again.. it has been about a month since my last post. BUT here is a recap of our Christmas time:

Brad and I did our family Christmas before we headed to KS. We took an evening and had a wonderful dinner of Ham Steak, green bean casserole, and biscuits. I had to reign myself in and not make too much food because we didn't have enough time to eat very many left-overs before moving. But, for never making ham steak before, I would have to say it turned out very delicious! After dinner we had our own present unwrapping.. but of course most of our presents were with Colton! He only cried during part of the unwrapping, silly baby.

this was before present wrapping:


Colton was not paying attention to the gifts, silly boy!



Miley wanted to be included


what could it be?!


Colton got a pillow pet!


After present opening, we made ourselves some delicious hot chocolate (from my XMas Keurig, of course) piled into the car and searched for Christmas lights. We were quite disappointed by the lights that we found, apparently people here don't get into the light decorating like I am used to in KS, or we dont know where to find those that do. It was a fun evening searching though.

My time limit is about to expire, so I will have to recap our Christmas travels sometime soon (hopefully tomorrow... but not likely being as the Saints game is not televised so my husband will be listening the radio broadcast online)

Lots of love


No comments:

Post a Comment