Saturday, June 4, 2011

delicious pork chop marinade!


Okay y'all.. I'm not a big pork chop fan, usually. My mom makes these chops that have noodles and a marinara sauce, and she bakes it... I don't know all the details of it but its the only pork chops I have liked. Until now.
I bought some at the commissary and thought "well.. I probably wont like them.. but I know Brad loves pork chops so we will grill 'em" but then I found this marinade recipe, and tweaked it a bit to fit our tastes.. and its so good I just had to put the recipe on the blog. So now - this could be what's for dinner tonight (as RachaelRay would say)

(Why do pictures of meat never look appetizing. This picture does not do it justice.)

The Last Pork Chop Marinade You'll Ever Want to Eat:
-1/4 cup olive oil
-2 & 1/2 Tbsp Soy sauce
-1 Tbsp Steak Seasoning (Recipe to follow)

Steak Seasoning:
-2Tbsp Paprika
-2Tbsp pepper
-1Tbsp salt
-1 Tbsp garlic powder
-1 Tbsp onion powder
-1 Tbsp coriander
-1/2 Tbsp red pepper

Directions: Mix Olive oil, sauce, and 1T seasoning in a large freezer baggie. Marinate chops for 3-7 hours. Grill. (I dont know the grilling details, that is my hubbies job. But these chops turn out to be the juiciest, most flavorful I have ever tasted. Honestly.)

Let me know if you try it!!

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I just made the recipe and then realized I only need ONE tablespoon of the steak seasoning. Goodness gracious. such an amanda thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxious to try this! We tried one the other night that wasn't my fave - this looks better!

    ReplyDelete