Friday, June 10, 2011

Its Grilling Season

Hello, dear bloggie friends!

As you know, Spring means grilling. At least in my house! I love how easy it is, and how healthy it is, to grill up some meat and veggies. MMM, mmm.

But I am afraid I am in somewhat of a grilling rut. I always grill the same things (and they are delicious!) But I am anxious to break out of my grilling shell.

So I have a favor. What are your favorite things to grill, and how do you prepare them? Do you marinate them? Add any extra flavor? Or are they best on their own?

Leave me a comment, shoot me an e-mail, write it in a blog post (don't forget to comment so I know to look!) And please, please, please let me know!!

Thank you, thank you! :)

brad.jessica at gmail dot com

1 comment:

  1. Hey! My brother marinates all meat prior to grilling. He does amazing short ribs- sooo good! He is probably the best griller i know!

    ReplyDelete