Saturday, December 10, 2011

We live in texas!!

Well 20 plus hours of driving and 3 days, and we made it!!! The Lord 100% took care of us on the drive and while looking for a house. We found a house we love and in the price range we hoped for! In only 2 days, we found the house, offered a bit less for rent, filled an application, and signed a lease :) phew! So we got to drive to ks for thanksgiving and it was so good to be there and see our loved ones!! We do know we are truly blessed.
Colton did so well during this stressful transition time! He slept well, napped well, ate well, adjusted well. He is so great! I love his relaxed nature.
Baby #2 is growing great! I am just now at 21 weeks and transitioning to maternity clothes. This pregnancy has been fairly easy so far! Very similar to my first pregnancy. I am a bit more tired but I know part of that is my days are not spent relaxing at all this time :)
We do get to find out the gender early next week and I just can't wait!!
Well I am typing on my iPhone and it's a little more difficult so I will leave you with some fun photos of colton during our traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment