Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Card Time!



As long as I can remember, my family has always sent out Christmas cards. They were always the kind that had a picture of either just us kids or the whole family, along with some sort of decoration around them or words and our names. Similar to these at shutterfly:


I LOVE these Christmas cards! I have always wanted to send out my own, but as my husband's family does not send out these cards, I told him I would wait until we had a baby. And so now.. it's on. Christmas card time, here we come!

Speaking of shutterfly... I love them. I made Brad a photo book of the first few years of us for our anniversary this year, and it was so easy to make and he loved it. I gave it to him about a month late... but nevertheless, it was pretty amazing. You can find photo books here:


Anyway, Christmas cards. We haven't taken a Christmas card picture yet, but we are debating between one that has just Colton in the picture, like this one:



or one that has our whole family, like this one:

What do you think? I am torn, and my husband really isn't being much help! I love them both! PS... the pictures they use as examples are pretty much perfect... I am not sure that our photo will be of that quality! Hopefully it would still be cute though :)

Hopefully, I can get our cards out before Christmas... I am not sure if I will be able to though!

PS.. Shutterfly has a wonderful promotion right now where bloggers can get 50 FREE photo cards!! Learn more about it at: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 .. pretty amazing. Shutterfly has always been so good at sending our coupons. We even got $20 free as a baby gift from Shutterfly! A-mazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment