Friday, February 10, 2012

Birdie canvas

Tonight, I made this cutesy birdie canvas to put in baby Eliza's room. I bought the canvas a few weeks ago, and stained it right away. But it took me awhile to have the time to finish it. I knew i wanted birdies (that's the nursery theme!) and I knew what verse, but I just never did it. Finally, I took the time to complete it! The dishes may be sitting on the counter, dirty from dinner, but the canvas is complete. :) what do you all think?

Note: my etsy manager (aka husband) decided to list this on my Etsy site! This is only my second listing, I never did make another pouf to sell, after I sold the first one. (Oops!) Check the link out here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/92753060/singing-bird-canvas#photos

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment