Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday

I love Thursdays. I am not exactly sure why. Maybe it's because I consider Friday the official start of the weekend, and so Thurdsay is the lead-off. Or maybe it is because we have lunch & play dates with some good friends most Thursdays. I don't really know why, but either way I would argue that Thursday is the best day of the week. And so Thursdays will be my blog days. Thoughtful Thursday. I suppose it will be a random conglomeration of Thoughts.

{one} My husband just got a new motorcycle helmet. It is very pretty and a size Medium. Unfortunately, when I tried it on, it gave me a huge headache. Apparently my head is a size Large. Ugh.

{two} We FINALLY bought bedroom furniture. We have been using "college furniture" for forever now and have been browsing bedroom sets for years. Well we decided to take the plunge and buy some pretty new furniture. It took us awhile to decide what we wanted for sure but we did it. We ordered two dressers from Havertys, one long one with a mirror and a tall chest. And then we ordered a custom upholstered bed and ottoman. It is beautiful. There are no pictures of it on the Bassett website because it is custom but be assured as soon as we get it I will be putting pictures up! :)

{three} It has been raining here for about 5 days. Ugh.

Okay I don't have anything going on and so I am just trying to find things to write about. Maybe next Thursday I will be better at this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment