Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Picture Time!


Colton is growing SO FAST, I feel like I need to take photos every single day just to make sure I don't miss anything! So here are a couple photos from the past week:


This is Colton in the recliner with our cat, Lola. He loves her and LOVES to pet her!



This happens to be the same day as the pictures of him with the cat (can you tell by the outfit?) We were all playing on the deck and having a fun time!


This one is one of my favorites. I love his eyes.


And here Colton is playing with his giraffe from Auntie Meggie!

Goal for this next week: be in photos with Colton. Seriously ya'll. I have so many photos of Colton, and quite a few with Brad in them, but not very often am I in them. So next week I will begin taking photos of Colton and I together. Who cares if my hair is a mess and I am still in my jammies. I am spending time with my precious son and that is what matters the most... that is what we would like to remember. Not my perfectly made up face and straightened hair.

We'll see if I accomplish that. I am likely to be a slacker. :)

2 comments:

  1. Jess, you are so stinkin' cute! And so is your precious Colton :) Such a looker! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the little boy grow!! He is so handsome! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete